Artificial Intelligence is getting adapted into many products. The AI application like Chatbots has been received very well in business circles and is a turning point in boosting up sales results over digital media. What began earlier as a simple automated tool for answering queries in customer support has now evolved into the AI driven Chabot, which even understands the context of the question asked.
Advantages of Chatbots in Mobile App
With retail businesses increasingly going online, shoppers get easy access to e-commerce stores and the Chabot application secures the visitor/user with responsive dialogue in text chat.
Generate Leads from Engaging Visitors
Chatbots can effectively interact with the customer or casual visitor to understand their needs and expectations, which can result in a healthy engagement leading to good UX and retain them creating a sales lead.
Chatbots in mobile app not only answer questions, it can trace the customers shopping history to offer purchase recommendations relevant to their buying habits to improve chances of purchase/order.
Shorter Sales Cycle
Sales Lead information is collected and compiled automatically by Chatbots. AI is used to follow up the prospect, thus cutting down the time and resources used in the sales process.
Up-selling / Cross-selling Opportunities
When a prospective customer lands on the e-store, but doesn’t get an exact product match, the Chatbots can suggest other verisimilar products to encourage alternative buying; using the concept of upselling or cross-selling.
After-sales customer service role
For any brand after-sales customer service is critical to retain customers and encourage repeat orders. After sales questions are on very similar lines which a Chatbots can handle automatically with replies to offer better customer response with lesser investment.
Factors in favour of Chatbots
- Increasing availability of digital and portable devices, like smartphones, wider connectivity and increasing Bandwidth
- A trend towards E-Commerce and the Consumer’s preference to Chatbots as mobile device usage is proliferating and pandemics are keeping people indoors
- To meet current needs, small and local businesses are looking for 24×7 support which AI-powered Chatbots can offer economically on a pre-built platform (even via social media)
Unique features of a Chatbots
- Chatbots offer a’ Welcome’ or friendly messages or virtual gestures to First-Time Visitors/Customers
- The application can answer FAQs quickly and easily
- With AI, it can ‘Tag’ customers to follow up later in various ways to boost sales
- The system can retrieve unused ‘shopping carts’ of older customers
- Customers about to quit can be stalled and engaged by Chatbots
- The system helps users to track the Status of Orders
- Chatbots can promptly inform customers of Incentives/benefits through different means
- The system can store information securely for generating mailing lists
- It supports and assists a better Shopping Experience
Be clear about your Budget to develop the Chabot support you need, as it could cost you a tidy sum. Technology is advancing fast and voice-assisted applications, like Siri, Alexa and Google Assistant are already trending with brands. Using Chatbots you bring personalisation to your social media campaign.
In our world, data has become an asset for any business organisation. Chatbots are automated to segregate, classify and analyse data. The customer profiling by AI can enhance personalisation and customers usually prefer a familiar, friendly e-store.
The Chabot is capable of mimicking a human dialog online and by answering 80% of their usual questions, it becomes an effective tool offering 24×7 assistance. In fact, a majority of customers expect it on a shopping site and it creates a good first impression. The Chabot is part of your futuristic sales team, helping in better customer service. So brands need to leverage the power of AI supported Chatbots to boost up sales figures for a company, especially via mobile apps.