Deep linking technology has gained considerable attention over the past few years by enabling marketers to enhance their engagement among the mobile app users. Also allows marketers to innovate the way that customers interact with their products. Hyperlinks exist everywhere on web but they don’t work in this app-centric mobile world, also leads to minor growth with little retention and poor conversion rates. Mobile app deep links fixes the above obstacles and helps to link directly to a screen within your app. Deep links will provide direct access to specific content in the app.
The three different types of deep links: Traditional, Deferred and Contextual.
- Traditional deep links Direct users to a specific part of the app using URI. This will only work if the user has the app installed on their device. Otherwise, they will show error
- Deferred deep links Deferred deep links will direct users to the specific content if the app is installed, and direct users to the app store listing if the app is not installed
- Contextual deep links These can serve the functions of the above two types of deep linking, but also allow for more precise tracking and better relevancy to users.
So, deep linking provides a better, more streamlined user experience in this mobile app world, that is everything.
Advantages of Deep linking:
- Increased downloads and app engagement
- More traffic and conversions
- Improvement in app store rankings
- Enhanced user experience
- Improves app user retention and usage
- Improves User On boarding
- Strengthens Marketing
- Improved App Discoverability
Deep linking is a major step towards opening the app ecosystem and making it easier to access apps from mobile search. Be updated with mobile app trends to know more in detail visit www.mobileappoutsourcing.com