A statistics have clearly shown that
- Currently there are four billion Smartphone users
- By the end of 2014 mobile searches will overtake the desktop traffic
Mobile websites had become the great online arena for users, this implies that no regard with matter like what kind of business you have, who are all your targeted audience or customers etc., among them who will be on mobile and web? & how you can reach them? This will be the biggest question….Mobile searches made these quite simple and it is also important to know that mobile SEO has got many unique challenges; the one particular aspect which cannot be ignored is that it offers great opportunities for people who are willing to put their interest.
Taking into consideration majority of consumers were becoming very much comfortable with their mobile phone searches, using their Smartphones they will search for any information before they start proceeding towards that, This is not a rare occurrence ,this is just common .
There are certain procedures to optimize the mobile search option. The following are some of few
- Responsive web design is one of the best practices and it is something which is considered as very important by Google, also it should include multiple aspects like using media queries, etc.,
- Another feature is dynamic serving. Google and other search engines will be aware that different HTML can dynamically exist on the same URL in case if responsive design is not optimal
- Having separated mobile URLs will be an added advantage. These will not affect organic search traffic
- Before creating a mobile site, proper understanding of what are the wants and the needs of people to whom you are trying to reach is must
Technology has made many devices efficient and compact; similarly web researching is turning out to be more mobile. Normal people and Consumers find it easy to access from their tablets as well as Smartphones. So taking advantage of an opportunity that good mobile search strategy offers will really make your business more important and even optimizing the desktop traffic.
Do you have any Questions? Please get in touch with us. We are more than happy to help