The client is part of a conglomerate which has diversified into agricultural products also. The users, who are potential buyers of the range of agricultural products offered by the client, are in remote areas, speak/use different languages and are from different states.
The client required to market their range of agricultural products in the remote areas of different states in India. Their requirement was an Android mobile application usable by customers to view all the agricultural products on offer. Since they are in remote areas, the app must be able to work both online and offline, usable by customers in multiple Indian states, using multiple languages.
Technology Solution Provided
As per the client’s requirements, an Android application, with a simple and easy-to-use UI, was developed to view the agricultural products offered. The application is similar to a Flipkart or Amazon app to view products. For each product on display, a contact person detail is made available, to enable the user to contact the concerned executive, for queries or more details. The app is developed to work offline too, as most remote areas may not have the required connectivity.
The app has to be downloaded first and installed properly. Then the user has to login for the first time and thereafter can go offline. While offline, users can still have access to all the products and its details via the mobile app.
- MVP pattern
- material design
- Room database and Retrofit network library
- Simpe and easy UI, which will reach the Agriculture industry
- Provides a better user experience
- ROI and Sales will increase
- Customer acquisition will be easy
- User can view Products anytime and anywhere
- Even if offline, they will still have access to product details
- User can view product samples and contact persons, based on the state and city
- They can use the language they are familiar with