Client provides event organizers, associations & its members a comprehensive yet simple Mobile event management app to engage event audience and increase ROI.
Testing the mobile event apps directly in-order to detect bugs and to avoid bug accumulation in the app.
- Test Engineers tested by calling the mobile functional with different input parameters, string comparison to validate the correct response validation.
- They validated the application logic and checked whether the functional flow meets the expectations.
- If comparison fails, log a defect to respective mail-id and maintain the reports in Katalon Analytics which prevent as many bugs as possible.
- Also we run the scheduled test suites as many times as required to check the mobile application’s stability by integrating Katalon with Jenkins (CI) and GITHUB.
- End result ensures that more than 90% of coverage in functional smoke and regression testing
- Earlier detection of bugs in the initial phases shrinks test cycle time and manual testing cost
- Web app tests can run and complete in a matter of seconds
- Run the web functionality as many times as possible with multiple inputs to measure the stability and robustness of the application
- Reduce interoperability and integration issues