Client is a non-government and non-profit industry led and industry managed organization playing a proactive role in India’s development process.
Client’s requirement was to develop a mobile application that aids to keep in track of all the meetings and gatherings that shall be conducted within or across their chapters.
What we did
We at ANGLER developed a mobile app which ensures all the users (Association member) are in contact with all the chapters.
The user member of the organization can view the scheduled meeting, speaker details and gets the notification based on upcoming happenings within the respective chapters.
Users will be prompted to set their default chapter during the first time of app launch and later on they will be allowed to switch between chapters from the settings menu and view other chapter details as well.
Office bearers can view the MOM (Minutes of meeting) which is held recently and the list consisting the history of MOM, so members can make use of it in future.
Non-registered members can view only certain features from the mobile app while Members shall get info on the event details, Meetings, News Letters, MOM, birthday & anniversary reminders, Gallery and have provisions to provide suggestions.
To provide a better experience for the members, the app has venue maps to locate meeting venues
Social media integration to connect and update latest announcement to keep the members up to date on the activities.
- Efficiently manage multiple events
- Assures every member of the association is covered
- Streamlined dedicated team looks after all the events
- Adheres to a service level standard, synchronized calendar and communications protocol
- Get up-to-date notifications about the events
- Easy access to the member details
- Easy access to the meeting Agenda
- Offline services to fetch the information about the happenings
Share your Feedback Ratings for review