Client is India’s second largest Phosphate fertilizer player, is in the business segments of Fertilizers, Specialty Nutrients, Crop Protection and Retail. The Company manufactures a wide range of fertilizers and markets around 3.2 million tons making it a leader in its addressable markets.
Client’s requirement was to have a mobile application in iOS and Android where the users i.e. the sales representatives have to visit the villages and take orders for the farmers. The order has to be managed by senior level executives and manages the threshold limit of the orders and later after reaching the threshold limit they can raise indents for that particular order.
What we did
The main objective of the proposed system is to provide an effective and convenient means to do the following:
- Sales representatives can take the orders on behalf of the villagers – rapidly and in future, option for them to book orders on their own.
- Orders can be generated with a unique order number and later used for tracking purposes.
- Order reports can be searched based on the date interval and the order numbers.
- Threshold limit will be set by the senior executives and hence on reaching the limit, a notification will be triggered in the form of SMS and Email to them and they can raise an indent.
- Upon receiving an indent, a request will be raised to the offline store managers for confirming the orders and hence they can place the order based on requirements.
- After receiving the ordered quantities, store managers can fill the particulars to the respective villagers and close order.
- A notification will be triggered to respective stakeholders about the orders.
- Instant booking and easy order tracking
- Automated report generation
- Notifications on order confirmation
- Easy access