Ipad app development for a leading service provider in UAE
- Multi-lingual application
- Instant location updates
- MAP integration for status tracking
Client is a leading IT firm providing solutions and services for varied business domains. Being the sole software development firm in the region they provide dynamic and efficient web-based solutions.
As a prominent service provider, Client maintains the details of shops in their locale with a web application, wherein inspectors are assigned to verify the shops based on a scheduled interval. The application will have all the details of the shop and the inspectors shall update the inspection results in the application including proof of images. Now requirement of the client is to create an iPad app for inspectors which should work offline
What We Did
- As per the clients requirement we @ ANGLER developed an iPad App with a facility to login based on the user name and password provided. Employees can execute their daily operations like inspection, visit update etc. Device will be managed based on the IMEI number stored in the web admin panel.
- The mobile app displays the shops assigned to the employee and also facilitates executives to update their visit details and print violation report.
- Visits, Photos and current location will be updated through the app, and the same details will be synced in the existing web portal.
- Map has been integrated for viewing the shop status and to set Google markers accordingly. Advanced filters of expired license, expired registration etc can be done by the inspector.
- The inspectors can also upload number of snapshots for the samples they have inspected and the print copies of violation report can be taken via the ipad app using the Bluetooth printer
iPad app, Objective C, SQLite
- Unique IMEI number tracker for each inspector
- Map integration with Map and Satellite view
- Employee visit schedules
- Record and track all visit entries
- Set final clearance flag with final notes for each visit
- Bluetooth printer integration to print violation report
- Save GPS location or each visit entry
- Multilingual – Arabic & English