Mobile app developed for a leading Group of companies
- Easy view of targets
- Weather report for the current location with GPS
- Listing of all processed and unprocessed orders
Client is a leading group of companies that believes in the power of people, by having over six decades of existence they have built significant skills in engineering and metallurgy, which is fully supported by a central R&D function. A Total Quality Management approach has ensured them a satisfied community of customers and now they are the preferred supplier in all the markets they operate.
Clients requirement was to develop an Order booking mobile application exclusive for their Sales representatives. The main purpose of this application was to book and confirm orders of the end users for the upcoming 6 weeks. The orders will be prioritized based on customer centric requests, also the sales representatives must be able to view the order history along with their unprocessed orders at the same time. Option will be provided to be provided for the sales reps to modify the unprocessed orders before confirming or submitting the same for processing.
What we did
Angler successfully developed an order booking mobile application, where the sales representatives can login using their existing web credentials and proceed to book orders. Initially they have to select the customers based on their name or id, along with that all the respective details of that customer ranging from shipping address, ship to, bill to etc., can be selected. Then the sales rep can book an order for that particular user using a specific item code or name. while receiving the same, all the relevant details like the shipping address from and to address will be displayed. Sales executives can even remove that particular order before processing. Only the mapped end customers will be shown to the sales rep’s and they can process only those mapped users.
- Sales representatives can login to their mobile application and short description about them will displayed along with their target
- corresponding month target will be displayed along with the weather of corresponding location using GPS
- Search can be based on the item code and executives can enter particulars for the upcoming 6 weeks
- If any issue arises in completing the order they can save the cart and view the same later in their booking history
- Unprocessed items that are present will also be shown in the booking history where the sales rep can edit or modify the same and proceed to checkout
- The successfully processed order will be saved in the database for further processing and the procurement of that particular order for billing