Consumers are increasingly intrigued by the concept of digital wallets, but most have only minimal experience using them because of the limited availability of this payment option. A recent survey found that only 16 percent of consumers have awareness about digital wallet transaction, probably because only 36 percent of merchants currently offer this payment option. In these online payment the newly adapted and widely used platform is Android Pay.
Android Pay is a digital wallet platform from Google that lets you purchase goods and services with an NFC-fingerprint system similar to Apple Pay. This Android pay works in conjunction with retailers and financial institutions, Android Pay stores your credit, debit, loyalty and gift card info, letting you make quick payments with supported point-of-sale (POS) systems at retail outlets, as well as via apps and online.
Recently ANGLER released Mobile apps with Android Pay Digital Wallet to Let our customers make easy, fast and secured mobile app payments, below listed are the key features of our developed app
- Easy and Quick Pay
- Just add your credit, debit, loyalty, and gift cards to Android Pay, and start shopping in stores, in apps, and online
- Payment shall be done without even opening the app
- We have Integrated with STRIPE API for online payment
- Any number of cards shall be added and many one shall be set as a default / primary card
- At the time of card addition, Android pay will check the genuinity of the card with the bank
- Android pay is similar to a wallet