Why is a mobile app for your e-commerce store so important? It’s because the market scenario is fast changing with technology and networks. A mobile app developed with enhanced user experience opens up a whole new corresponding retail market burgeoning with more number of mobile phone users.
In general, an app has potential to increase sales and its conversion rates are 3 times higher than Mobile site. Besides studies state mobile app boosts customer loyalty & their return to your store to shop is twice higher than they access your website in a mobile browser. In fact, it will boost your brand image and is cost effective. The retail app has become a trend Even the e-commerce giants like Amazon, Snapdeal, Myntra and Flipkart are operating their own mobile apps.
The psyche of the consumer also favours to shop in an app on mobile devices. Visitors to an online e-store usually browse, check out details on prices and information. However, people who download the app are ready to buy and will spend more time in app. So, mobile e-commerce development has a lot of future potential. As a reputed mobile app development company we adapt the latest technology and innovations to help your business grow by using the power of mobile apps.
Many benefits for retailers and to customers include –
- Offering personalised shopping / user experience
- Retaining and boosting customer loyalty
- Offering more flexibility and transparency
- Quick response to demands and search
- Convenient payment facilities & ‘wish list’.
- Gathering relevant information to a data bank
- Intelligent apps with automation is faster
- Direct rewards / benefits /deals
Statistics show the need for an app for ecommerce store is getting stronger.
- One out of every three visitors to an online store come via mobile devices.
- 41% of mobile phone owners found purchasing from the smartphone during last 6 months.
- 85 % of shoppers prefer an app rather than a mobile website.
- Mobile based commerce overtook overall e-commerce growth
- The year saw some 2 billion people do some kind of e-commerce transaction on mobile devices