Dealer Engagement Mobile App Development
- On the go updates
- Complete view on product details and agriculture news
- Easy transactions
Client is India’s second largest Phosphate fertilizer player, is in the business segments of Fertilizers, Specialty Nutrients, Crop Protection and Retail. The Company manufactures a wide range of fertilizers and markets around 3.2 million tons making it a leader in its addressable markets.
Clients requirement was to develop a mobile application that should keep the dealers engaged with latest things happening in the agricultural sector like Weather forecasts, pest control, agriculture news updates, Mandi prices etc. along with their product details. And required for specific features like
- Weather Updates Management
- Pest Situations / Pest Attack, Recommendations Management
- Mandi price management
- Market news updates
- Safety videos & Testimonials Management
- Profitability management
- Legal updates
- Contest/ Reward management
What We Did
- ANGLER successfully developed the mobile app where users like Dealers, Admin, Marketing users etc. will land on the Dashboard and view various menus items, ranging from weather forecasts, to view current Mandi market prices.
- Also they can search for a desired markets commodity prices and view the same using our mobile app.
- Dealers can also view the latest news occurrences related to Agri markets, and news related to client products and the pest related information’s.
- Within the app dealers can calculate their Profits for each and individual transactions using the app and can participate in new contests announced by the client and get rewards.
Android, iOS, Windows
- Forecast and updates with two other locations than the current
- Provision to view the Mandi prices of all over the nations markets and compare prices
- Dealers can view complete product catalogue with details
- News related to agriculture and markets will be published and updated periodically.
- Dealers can also view the safety videos regarding the usage of client’s products and other safety measures.
- Dealers can calculate the profit they made by updating the transaction values.