Dealer portal app development for Fertilizer manufacturer
- Integrated payment gateway for ontime payment
- Statement of accounts report
- Credit & Debit notes
- Payments and fully open invoice reports
Client is India’s second largest Phosphate fertilizer player, is in the business segments of Fertilizers, Specialty Nutrients, Crop Protection and Retail. The Company manufactures a wide range of fertilizers and markets around 3.2 million tons making it a leader in its addressable markets.
Clients requirement was to develop an application i.e., Dealer Portal Mobile App for their organization. Which features a single mobile application for all four different users (Super Admin, Admin, Marketing user & Dealers). Users should login from the same application and based on their already set privileges, the menus should be available to the user. Super admin should be provided with options to view and manage all other three user groups. On successful login, Users to be given with access to features like Statement of Accounts, Invoice, Debit/Credit Notes, and my Payments, Fully open Invoice and reports in (PDFs) etc.
What We Did
ANGLER’s Mobile app development team successfully developed the app as per client’s requirements where dealers can login and view their complete transaction details like Account summary, Goods receipt confirmation and over dues etc. ANGLER provided a convenient way for the dealers to check and verify the details and being communicated with client.
- SOA-Statement of Accounts- The user will be able to view the statement of accounts under this module. The dealer shall search and view the detailed statement.
- Goods Receipt Confirmation – The user will be able to make use of the goods receipt confirmation on screen
- Re-print of Invoices – The user can make use of this screen for reprinting the invoices
- Debit & Credit Notes – The user will have access to the credit and debit notes.
- Payments –Payments shall be tracked using this screen.
- Fully Open Invoice –Open invoices shall be tracked using this screen.
- The reports will have Print, PDF & Excel and based on the Smart Phone enabled printer services.
- PDF/Excel viewable in Smart device based on the device setup & software availability