Mobile app developed for peer – peer transport services
- Easy registration
- Instant online payment
- Available in play store and app store
The client is a Privately owned Medical Transportation service providing company. They habitually innovate operational efficiently and safe Medicaid Transportation from Point-A to Point-B.
Client’s requirement was to develop a mobile application in iOS and Android platform, where in the users (customers/drivers) can download the application. Customers shall also make use of it to book vehicles to travel and drivers shall make use of it to get customers and redeem money.
What we did
The main objective of the proposed system is to provide peer – peer transport services where the driver with vehicle can directly enroll / register with our app and the customer who wants a ride shall directly post a request and a nearby driver will be allocated. The service provided will be an instant service where an on demand request can be received and availed (no pre booking etc.). In addition, different service types can also be selected by the customer which will limit the driver/vehicle type requested The vehicles available for services shall be used for various other services like food pick up, pet pick up etc.,
- Main objective of this software is to enable the passengers get their taxis on request and make easy online payment. Following are the benefits:
- Passengers shall download the app, register and start using the service
- Drivers shall download the app and register with his/her ABN and start earning rides
- Passengers can make online payment
- Administrator shall be able to add/edit/delete the details of the passengers and drivers
- Administrator shall be able to suspend/resume service by any driver