The client is an international engineering and service company, with operations all over the world. They build and service elevators, autowalks, automatic doors and gates, catering to builders and developers, besides architects and designers, across 50 countries.
The client’s requirement was an Android app, where the user can login using a GED number and a password. After a successful login, the trainer and employee using the app, should be able to manage all details of the training course.
The Android mobile app has been developed for the client with a web panel. Here, both the trainee/ employee and trainer can view the training sessions scheduled. The mobile app is used to view all training details by the trainee /employee. View all training plans listed, training competed and assessments here.
Users can update training details with a few clicks. Assessment result details with scores and remarks from trainers are also listed, once the training sessions conducted get over. Again, those employees/trainees applicable for a re-test are also shown, highlighted for trainees. All details are viewable via this mobile app.
- Provides a better user experience to trainee/employee
- Provides a communication channel to link with trainee/employee
- Get control on the training details and assessment results
- Get the most of a happy training/employee
- Trainee/employee can login anytime using the mobile app
- Easy instant access to training details
- Easy updating of training details, in just a few clicks
- The logged in user can view training result in the app itself
- Trainee/employee gets instant notification about training details