The client is a leading fertilizer manufacturer, into business segments like specialty nutrients, crop protection and retail.
The client has a multi-lingual app with 7+ languages for use. The requirement is to add another language – Marathi, for use, within a short span of time.
The application has been provided with an Admin panel that the administrator can use to add a language, which in this case is Marathi.
The admin can select the language and start updating. The data in Marathi language can be updated using a Marathi Virtual Keyboard.
The Android mobile app will have the language included in the Select Language menu, without any new update to the app, available in the App Store.
The app has been designed dynamically, such that a language added or removed at the back end, will be reflected immediately without any app update.
- Better user experience for end user.
- Client can add a language without app update.
- Client can run business in different
- The user can swap from one to another language from anywhere, anytime.
- Based on target customers and need, the app can be updated.
- Very useful as app users are farmers and their understanding is better in the local language.