Social Networking Website with iPhone Application for a leading Free Online Wishlist Service Provider in Canada.
- Modification option for list of items
- Favorites goods cost information obtainable
- Item for consumption sharing updates
- Provides best service to existing customers & drives potential customers back to your shop
The client is a leading IT firm in Canada required an iPhone application for free social shopping service with social networking site that makes it easy to access user account and modify a wishlist or registry online. The user can also add friends look up their wishlist in order to purchase items.
The client requires a social networking site with user interface in iPhone application. User requests will be validated from the partner by using a digital signature. The signature will be a hash of all the other request parameters computed using a private key. HTTPS is required whenever the confidential information is being transferred. Md5 algorithm is used for encoding and signing request in a secured manner.
What We Did
ANGLER provided an interactive client side functionality using REST Web Services and the server response rendered by parsing XML. The application is a desktop-based customized solution with generalized widgets. The response is rendered from the wishpot test server.
This Social Networking iPhone Application offers the following benefits:
- Users can create their own account and add friends
- Users can share their wishlist to their friends
- Users can get the price details of their favorites products
- Existing users can add / modify / delete their own wish list / items list