In recent days’ smartphones are making our lives easier and the world is moving towards smartphone apps for managing our day-to-day life tasks in a better way than we used to. The range of devices that are enabled for mobile commerce functionality has evolved and expanded in recent years to include smartphones and tablets. Apple Pay and Android Pay allow customers to seamlessly purchase at stores or in mobile commerce applications.
Mobile app outsourcing the exclusive platform of ANGLER’s Mobile app development solutions has extensive experience in creating high performance, feature-packed applications and recently we developed application that Provides Effective Mobile Commerce Experience with Stripe Online Payment
Highlights of our app:
- Android Pay is a digital wallet platform developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches
- Android pay support only very few Payment Gateways considering the security Aspects
- One among Android pay supported payment gateway is Stripe
- Stripe Allow customers to securely make payments using Google Pay on their Android devices
- Stripe partners with Android Pay to bring frictionless payments to Android users and devices.
We have successfully integrated this for Bedrocket Android app and delivered to client.