ANGLER showcases here some of the emerging trends of mobile app development which will be very helpful for you to plan, develop or revamp a mobile app of your choice, for your business or service, beneficial in the long run. These are trends that are filtered out, based on – the ruling app from stores like that of Google and Apple; trending updates within the leading apps in the market; apps that have gone viral (or expected to remain viral); based on various industries using the latest technologies; the ever-changing consumer demands and needs
Now let us move on to the trending app list.
1) 5G Connectivity – The expansion of the 5G network will provide faster connectivity, up to 100x faster than 4G with an improved user experience that will witness the penetration of advanced technologies into the mobile phone. ANGLER is ready to transform your large web applications into a mobile app for on-the-go access.
2) Blockchain Apps – The emerging power of blockchain is not just limited to cryptocurrencies, there is much more than you can think you can do with blockchain especially in the realm of mobile applications and other trending apps. This technology provides a special approach towards security, allowing you to enhance the protection of your mobile platform. Our experts at mobileappoutsourcing are building the blockchain based apps, which results in simple, transparent and secured mobile apps for e-transactions.
3) IOT Apps – The increasing demand for smart devices will result in new trends for IoT Apps. A smartphone serves in bridging the gap between intelligent systems and people, while an application is the main tool for managing connected devices. ANGLER is having a dedicated team to deal with IOT based mobile app development who aim to make our clients’ business easier to manage and more profitable.
4) Cloud Apps – The recurring problem of internal storage could be resolved through cloud computing. Through cloud computing, remote servers will be able to provide the necessary storage space for the seamless functioning of an app. These apps can be downloaded without affecting the internal memory of your device. ANGLER is providing cloud app services for large apps and IOT based apps which helps to save end-users time and overcome the server related issues
5) Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality – Applications using AR/VR provide an opportunity to enhance a real-world environment using digital objects, thereby improving user experience.At ANGLER we have proven experience of developing AR Apps for practical purposes such as object measurement, navigation, education, interior design, user manual, etc.
6) Mobile payments – The e-commerce industry has been rapidly growing with the emergence of online shopping. Online customers are used to make payments through credit or debit cards. But with the evolution of Google Wallet, Apple Pay, etc. it has opened the doors for other payment apps
ANGLER has the most satisfied clients for whom we have developed apps with highly secured online payment integration.
7) Progressive Web Apps – An alternate for native apps, it works inside a web browser, taking advantage of all browser capabilities, but can be added on any device via a link, just like a native application. ANGLER provides hybrid / progressive mobile app services with the most popular frameworks, like Flutter, Ionic, Phonegap, etc.
8) Instant Apps – An instant application consists of several modules that can be loaded independently and without delay. Thus, a user doesn’t need to download the entire program on a gadget, but can only use a piece of content, while other modules can be downloaded if or when needed. These space-saving and high-performance apps especially for latest gadgets, needs experts to develop like the team at ANGLER.
These app trends point to the future where the industry is will see rapid expansion. All entrepreneurs are looking to exploit this sector incorporating new technologies to be future-ready. At ANGLER we have the expertise and experience to serve this sector. To know more just visit our website for more details – www.mobileappoutsourcing.com, or contact us.