The mobile app has come a long way but in a short period. Most businesses and organisations are making the most of it. Closely following the mobile app tech is the wearables technology. This is where the Smart Watch and iWatch get into the picture, complimenting the functioning of the mobile application in many innovative ways.
The wearable technology market is new but promises great potential, not only as a fashion accessory, but also can push innovation to redefine the genre. However, only the heavyweights, like Google and Apple, have the deep pockets to experiment or build on this new technology and thus expand the range and variety of wearable devices.
Apps for the smartwatch have good potential to exploit the market for brands. So, brands like you need a mobile app developer with experience and expertise to take your brand up the next level. Choose a developer capable of developing iOS/Android apps that are compatible with iWatch/Smart Watches. Get ready to move and don’t miss the bus!
iWatch apps are now multiplying and so is the case with Android apps that are supported by smartwatches. The app stores are currently hosting many free apps and trial/beta versions ready for the users. The target audience is categorically the user who is on the go and going places very frequently and prefers contestant connectivity.
Some of the advantages of apps for the wearables and smartwatches market are as below:
- Making use of Peer to Peer connectivity via push Notifications.
- Instant updates – seamlessly update New Posts, Likes, Comments, or posts to Events listing with category-wise Live, Future/Past, with customized UI.
- Updates by iWatch, Sharing the Event contents (text/images), via Mail/Messages about the Events, posts, etc. to their board members.
- Implement customized Events RSVP.
- View effective News Updates, listing with smooth scrolling
- Enable MOM document access via iWatch
- Direction guide to event, venue, etc. via iWatch Map
To know more visit our website- www.mobileappoutsourcing.com, or leave us an enquiry and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.