In recent present, there have been countless apps in Google’s Play store and Apple’s App Store; and there has been a tremendous change in the mobile industry. Many mobile app developers and entrepreneurs have started to create lots of unique mobile apps with the latest technology frameworks like phone gap, titanium and xamarin are enabling compatibility across platforms.
Demands of businesses and consumers to have a mobile app have become crucial ‚ their requirement are to have an out-of-the-box mobile application that can provide a sophisticated user experience. Their expectations are to have feature-rich solutions inclusive of technologies such as video, mapping, real–time notifications, data capture, location awareness, near field communication (NFC), data synchronization across platforms, and more. Developing a mobile app with all such requirements have quickly becomes a challenge for companies and organizations.
Following are the three successful and great techniques that are used in developing a mobile application
- This is something which people never seem to realize or think about. No one needs a flashlight app, tip calculator or an image sharing app.
- Re-invention is what many people don’t like, there must be something distinct, different and innovative about the application this is what every user expects.
- It has become crucial for an application developer to come up with something new which people have never seen before.
- However, it is not an easy thing. But this has to happen by deeply analyzing and understanding the requirements and to out-flank the competitors.
- Hordes of mobile apps are now available in market from the app providing sites like Google and Apple
- The primary focus of any app developed should delight the person and make the app more suitable for usage
- User interface is what attracts many users and makes them feel good while using an application
- It is better to have graphics, animations and all attractive features in the app.
- But it should not be boring and it should not be without purpose.
- In addition, required analysis should be made and how people use the app and try to make necessary improvements on that.
- One thing to be considered is that Tablets and Smartphone apps still have limited CPU power.
- Apps which utilize 4G or 3G data may be sometimes prone to crashing
- App developed should have the essential functionality by making sure that they are effectively and efficiently used.