The client is an association, the only global network created exclusively for entrepreneurs. The organization has multiple location based groups and sub-groups for easy accessibility and connectivity.
Considering that the client is a global association and each of its group has to schedule and handle meetings based on the different categories called Forums. The Admin only controls general meetings that are scheduled for the entire group. A member can be in more than one forum. Hence it becomes puzzling when successive meetings get scheduled.
The pain-points of the client are:
• The Forum Moderator is unable to schedule and plan Forums Meeting efficiently.
• Getting Forum Meeting dates confirmation from each Forum member is tedious and time consuming.
• Tends to be an iterative process.
• Scheduling is a key and repetitive challenge for Forum Moderators & Forum members.
Technical Solution Provided
To overcome the above key challenges of the association, our ANGLER team proposed a Forum Meetings module for Moderators & Forum members in the application. This proposed Forum Meeting scheduling system will assist Forum Moderators to schedule the Forum Monthly Meetings and Forum Retreat Meeting effectively based on the Forum Members’ convenient date & time. Both Forum members and Forum Moderators will be notified on all key updates regarding the Forum Meetings by the system.
Android & iOS
• More systematic approach to schedule all forum meetings
• Improved member engagement via the app
• Personalized reminders triggered & notifications generated
• No need to opt for building a new mobile app
• Highly customizable application and dashboard