The client owns a famous educational app for mothers and expecting mothers, which helps them to plan and track pregnancy, the parenting of the child put under different age groups and much more.
The client is having a mobile app already live that has been developed for the hybrid platform. Since the app was developed a few years back, it needs to be enhanced further now. The client was in need to find an IT partner who can provide support for their business growth via the health app. During the requirement briefing, we found out the major needs of the client as follows:
To update the UI based on current trends. It should be clean, simple and catchy, to make the end-user feel good to use the app. Because of client’s presence in south-east Asia, it becomes mandatory to have the content based on the domestic people’s lifestyle and food habits. Hence, the multi-lingual support needs to be extended to include Mandarin, Malay, Chinese along with English.
The app provides similar content for all types of users, such as Expectant Mothers, Mothers, Fathers and others with different purpose. Hence, the need to provide more personalized content, based on each user-type’s need. For example –
• Pregnant ladies will track on their pregnancy and seeks guidance in diet and support.
• Mothers & Fathers want guidance for post-pregnancy care, child growth, vaccination, parenting tips, etc.
Technical Solution Provided
Our team understood client’s pain points and the purpose of the IT partner. So we came up with an optimal solution with our unique project development methodology, for the client. The client was sure that what they needed, and we presented how ANGLER will help them to achieve the desired results.
1) A pre-SRS document exclusively written for the client’s requirements which covers all the modules with the field level information.
2) A brief session showcased the technical feasibilities and our technical expertise. We demonstrated how to achieve the expected output and ensured our technical strength in aspects like using 3rd party APIs, code re-usability, suggestions for member engagement, etc.
3) Subsequently we explained our go-live plan for the project
1) Helps to increase the user count with multi-lingual support and better user experience.
2) Impresses users with more personalized contents based on culture, lifestyle, etc. tailored for each user type.
3) Improved security with 2-way authentication.
4) To increase member engagement, new modules added, like blogs, social wall, recipe-book, etc.
5) Provides a complete end-to-end guidance, of planning for pregnancy and parenting